Join Our Team!
December 20, 2023
Hecker Guthrie are seeking a Finance Officer / Bookkeeper to efficiently manage the studio’s financial matters.
After over 20 years in practice, Hecker Guthrie have established a leading presence in the design community, both locally and internationally. The Studio is led by Founding Principals Paul Hecker and Hamish Guthrie, alongside Directors Stacey Van Harn and Kymberley Gim. Hecker Guthrie work across a diverse range of sectors, from high end residential and multi-residential to hospitality, hotel, retail and commercial. The Studio has high standards for its work and is regularly recognized in industry awards.
ABOUT OUR TEAM AND CULTURE
We’re a hard-working, tight-knit team of 18, based in a studio space in Richmond, Melbourne. Hecker Guthrie feels like a ‘big family’ practice. Large enough to be interesting, but not so big you get lost. We believe work-life balance is important; our team get 5 weeks of paid annual leave every year, including a birthday day off (and, of course, cake!).
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a key member of our Leadership team, the position includes but is not limited to:
- MYOB Input, Reporting and Analysis of financial data.
- Payroll including preparing and maintaining associated information.
- Accounts Receivable including Invoicing and Accounts management.
- Debtors’ management.
- Consulting with Accountant including Sales Report & BAS preparation.
- Budgeting & Cash flow oversight.
- Project input and monitoring through Harvest
- Assisting the Directors with various financial business matters
Experience in a Small / Medium sized Design Firm will be highly regarded.
Cert IV in Accounting & Booking keeping preferred.
If this sounds like the New Year role for you or someone you know, please send your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close on the 20th of January 2024.